What Should I Expect?
- When you check in you will be asked to complete a patient registration form as well as a health history form. The receptionist will make a copy of your insurance card, collect your copay and check for a referral if one is required by your insurance company.
- The receptionist will also collect any x-rays, reports or other information you may have.
- The medical assistant will briefly go over your medical information and you will be evaluated by the doctor to determine if surgery is needed.
- Your medical insurance is verified, preauthorization is done and if there is a deductible it will be collected.
- Once all these things are done the surgery will be scheduled at a time that is convenient for you.